[Stackless] Docs, samples for Stackless 3.0

Jerkins, Phillip Phillip.Jerkins at morgankeegan.com
Fri Nov 28 15:28:20 CET 2003

Hello, all!

I'm totally new to the whole Stackless Python thing.  It looks EXTREMELY
interesting - and useful - to me.

However, I'm reading on the Stackless site that Stackless 3.0 uses new
constructs called tasklets and continuations.  Try as I might, I can
find neither example code nor documentation on these objects.  The best
I found was a detailed walkthrough with continuations, that seems to be
totally deprecated now.  And I'm not nearly good enough at C to look
through the source and figure it out.

Can someone post (or email directly to me) some information on how to
use Stackless 3.0?  Or, at least, a link to some help?

Thanks much!

Phil Jerkins
Phillip.Jerkins at MorganKeegan.com
(901) 531-3473

Morgan Keegan & Co., Inc. DOES NOT ACCEPT ORDERS AND/OR
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING YOUR ACCOUNT BY E-MAIL.  Transactional details
do not supersede normal trade confirmations or statements.  The information
contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential. It is intended for the use of
the individual or entity named above. The information contained herein is based on
sources we believe reliable but is not considered all-inclusive. Opinions are our current
opinions only and are subject to change without notice.  Offerings are subject to prior
sale and/or change in price.  Prices, quotes, rates and yields are subject to change
without notice.  Morgan Keegan & Co., Inc., member NYSE, NASD and SIPC, is a
registered broker-dealer subsidiary of Regions Financial Corporation.  Investments are
NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT BANK GUARANTEED and MAY LOSE VALUE.  Morgan
Keegan & Co., Inc. reserves the right to monitor all electronic correspondence.

http://www.morgankeegan.com