[Stackless] Threads and stackless

Harry Kalogirou harkal at gmx.net
Fri Nov 28 01:05:22 CET 2003

Στις 27/Νοέ/2003, ημέρα Πέμπτη και ώρα 19:35, ο/η Christian Tismer
έγραψε:

> This means that you are trying to jump between real
> threads. tasklets can only run in the thread that
> created them.
>   Unless there is a very good reason, I would not recommend to
> use real threads at all, and if you must, then let the
> tasklets live in the main thread and have additional threads
> for stuff that you need.
>
> This is a completely untested area so far.
>
> ciao - chris

This is interesting since the new thread I started doesn't interfere
with the thread that runs the tasklets. I'm simply starting a new thread
that runs a UI writen in wxPython. For the moment I just open a window
and nothing more, but it causes the problem...

I will try to investigate more... thanks!

--
Harry Kalogirou <harkal at gmx.net>