[Stackless] xsdb -- stackless based database engine pre-release

Aaron Watters aaron at reportlab.com
Tue Nov 25 18:55:14 CET 2003

Happy thanksgiving everybody!

I'm getting ready to release a database engine on source forge which
uses stackless for it's server mode.

xsdb -- eXtremely Simple Database
http://xsdb.sourceforge.net/

It is intended to provide what you really need from
a database for most applications, without the other
stuff (among other goals).

It needs more documentation, of course, and I will
probably call it a "real" release after I've made the docs
more usable and cleaned up some loose ends.
If you are adventurous you can have a look and give
it a try... but expect to have to mess around a bit.

thanks! -- Aaron Watters