[Stackless] Re: [Zope-dev] Zope 2.7 running with Stackless 3.0

Jim Bowery jabowery at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 3 22:12:47 CEST 2003

Someone who thinks there should be more allowance for indeterminate order of evaluation in highly threaded applications.

Oh I'm also someone who is making enough money to make ends meet in the information industry on things he finds interesting and knows that a lot of really highly skilled folks are finding it impossible to get work while some people who aren't all that highly skilled are getting work and they are convincing themselves that the difference between people having work or not is skill level rather than other factors such as contacts.