[Stackless] CVS build problems

Jeremy Hylton jeremy at alum.mit.edu
Tue Sep 16 15:11:46 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 05:52, Christian Tismer wrote:
> Hi Jeremy,

> > Thanks.  The suggest changed for configure still apply, and I still see
> > some test failures.  They're different with the new checkout, though.
>
> I don't see the point why to change configure, since
> this is the original configure from Python, at least
> this is what I think.

The changes to configure are all needed for the new stackless code.  One
is quite trivial: Add Stackless to the list of directories to create if
they do not exist.  It is needed to hold the .o files.  The other is to
change the way that slpconf.sh script is invoked so that it doesn't use
a hard-coded "."  Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix that one.

Jeremy