[Stackless] Can't create wiki pages

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 22:29:15 CEST 2004

Oh dear. Christian seems to have given me responsibility and power.
;-) Well, I think I just fixed the wiki so that all authenticated
users can edit it (and add pages, and rename pages, and etc etc). Can
some non-manager member try it out?

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 19:19:40 +0200, Christian Tismer
<tismer at stackless.com> wrote:
> Christopher Armstrong wrote:
> > On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 18:21:46 +0200, Christian Tismer <tismer at stackless.com> wrote:

> >>Oh, I see it's radix!
> >>You can use the site, now.

> > Thanks :-)

> Unfortunately, I have no real idea about Plone, and
> the guy who did the setup is not available.
> Therefore, you are a manager now. Pshsht :-)

---------+            http://radix.twistedmatrix.com

Stackless mailing list
Stackless at stackless.com