[Stackless] CVS 2.2 or 2.3

Ionutz Borcoman borco at go.ro
Tue Feb 17 09:02:03 CET 2004

Hi,

I wanted to get the Stackless from the CVS and discovered that you have
a complete python tree there.

My impression was that I can use the stackless just like other package.
It appears that I was wrong. Is it possible to add the stackless as a
package to the regular Python ? I would preffer to be able to take the
main Python 2.3 and just add the stackless support to it, than
recompiling the whole python...

TIA,

Ionutz