Stackless Issue Tracker (Was: [Stackless] Current issues)

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Tue Feb 17 14:59:44 CET 2004

On Feb 17, 2004, at 1:01 AM, Christian Tismer wrote:

> Bob Ippolito wrote:
>
> [roundup]
>
>> Yes, it is easy (you even had roundup installed already).. here it is:
>>     http://stackless.com:8888/stackless/
>> It can be integrated with Zope via ZRoundup, or just
>> ProxyPass+ProxyPassReverse behind Apache.. but I don't have access to
>> do either (and I don't have much experience with Zope).  Here's how
>> you would do it for Apache:
>
> You never asked me.
> It is one command line to give you root via ssh. :-)
>
> Please let me know what you had to do.
> apt-get?

You *already had* roundup installed..  I just had to do:
	roundup-admin install
		[fill in some forms, chose ~/trackers/stackless as the tracker
location]
	roundup-admin initialise
		[fill in the tracker location, chose an admin password]
	vi ~/trackers/stackless/config.py [change the URL]
	roundup-server -p8888 -l/home/bob/trackers/stackless.log
-d/home/bob/trackers/stackless.pid
stackless=/home/bob/trackers/stackless
		[which I made into a script named ~/trackers/start_trackers.sh so I
could add a @reboot crontab easily at some point]

I told you roundup was easy :)

-bob