[Stackless] CVS 2.2 or 2.3

Ionutz Borcoman borco at go.ro
Tue Feb 17 16:34:44 CET 2004

Hi,

My original impression was the same - stackless is a different beast,
but I've got missleaded by some remarks from http://www.stackless.com/.

Nevertheless, the stackless is based on python so I wonder if it isn't
possible to distribute only the diffs between stackless and official
python. This way sombody could scan (audit :) easily changes between the
two ...

TIA,

Ionutz