[Stackless] how to check for C stack?

Kristján V. Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Tue Feb 24 18:10:19 CET 2004

I can sure understand Giovanni´s point, having previously worked in a company with slightly more rigid processes.
The thing is that in a professional environment, one doesn´t have free hands.  Often projects are frozen so that individual changes have to be approved on a case by case basis.  It simply isn´t up to you, but a decision made higher up.  Management isn´t willing to risk affecting stability with a version upgrade of a critical component that isn´t broken.  I suspect that the issue is not so much with stackless here, as with python itself.  Bleeding edge sure is fun, but it´s the tried and tested that earns you money.

Kristjan