Stackless Issue Tracker (Was: [Stackless] Current issues)

Bob Ippolito bob at
Mon Feb 16 22:53:59 CET 2004

On Feb 16, 2004, at 8:10 AM, Christian Tismer wrote:

> Hi Bob,
> Ok, I was reluctant and would have preferred a Zope
> based issure tracker, but if you say it is easy,
> and you are willing to install it, pleas _go ahead_ :-)

Yes, it is easy (you even had roundup installed already).. here it is:

It can be integrated with Zope via ZRoundup, or just
ProxyPass+ProxyPassReverse behind Apache.. but I don't have access to
do either (and I don't have much experience with Zope).  Here's how you
would do it for Apache:

<VirtualHost *:80>
   ProxyPass /issues/
   ProxyPassReverse /issues