[Stackless] Getting Started

Stephan Diehl stephan.diehl at gmx.net
Wed Feb 18 15:37:44 CET 2004

[...]

> Can someone give me a few pointers on what I should do
> next.   I've got a fairly well developed idea about
> the object model if that would help.  I intend on
> developing on Win2k, but have a fedora box also
> available if necessary.

At the moment, there is no real stackless documentation available.
To get started with Python, have a look around http://www.python.org. You'll
find lots of links to get you started.

Download the stackless source. You find a 'demo' and 'test' folder within the
'Stackless' directory. To have a look at these examples might help a bit.
Other than that, just open the Python (stackless) interactive prompt and type:

>>> import stackless
>>> help(stackless)

There'll be some "real" documentation available soon.

Cheers

Stephan