[Stackless] Re: Stackless Python

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Thu Feb 19 12:19:17 CET 2004

Maarten Koopmans wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> Just checked the stackless page and saw the 3.0 dll, great work! Being
> new to the *exact* implementation and what you can do and how it works,
> I am wondering... is there documentation already? I really like the idea
> of tasklets and pickling those, so I'd like to give it a try if I have
> some more info on how to use it.

Well, there will be an upgrade, soon, since I solved some
other pickling issues.
On documentation, there isn't much more right
now than the docstrings. You can get quite
nice help by using help(stackless), this givess
all the documentation.

We will of course work on documentation and more
sample code on the Stackless sprint, which will be
in the second half of March.

> Keep up thegreat work!

Thanks, I will try, althogh it is hard with almost
no income, sponsorship and whatsoever...

ciao - chris