[Stackless] Destruction issue solved (was: Compilation error)

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Thu Jan 8 17:03:42 CET 2004

Samir Patel wrote:

> This enhancement fix it for me too. Thanks. I have one issue with this one, I
> am getting segmentation fault in the end (it runs my program way it should
> be). I will try to narrow down where it is coming from before sending you a
> small program which create this error.

Thanks!
I figured out that this was a bug with tasklets blocking
in a channel. They were not destructed correctly.
Also I had to enhance tasklet_clear to forget its
cstate's weak reference to the tasklet.
Corrected, uploaded new binaries.

There is another issue left, concernign tasklets built
from funciton local functions. Will tackle this one, now.

ciao - chris