[Stackless] Today's new bugs :)

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Thu Jan 29 07:08:00 CET 2004

I've discovered a bug with tasklet.become and tasklet.capture -- it may
only happen when you do it from the main tasklet, but it causes bad
things to happen.  I have not looked into it, but the test is
Stackless/tests/becomecapture.py

There are two remaining bugs in Stackless/unittests/test_pickle:
	testRecursiveEmbedded causes a gc error (I have not looked into it yet)
	testFakeModules shows that the stackless-overrided ModuleType is not
yet equivalent to Python 2.3's version.  I will fix this myself, should
be easy, just letting you know.

bajo_crash2.py still crashes, of course ;)

-bob