[Stackless] Stackless API (Custom Scheduling)

Hilmar V. Pétursson hilmar at ccpgames.com
Thu Jan 29 20:35:51 CET 2004

As Chris points out we have used become() with great success, through out the passed 3 years.
There are ~200 reference to become() in our Stackless Python scripts that make up the logic and rules of a ~35.000 player MMORPG world.
We have had close to 7.000 players playing together in the same, fully 3D simulated, shared universe, so even though semantics might be unconventional, they sure do work once you align our mind to the power of Stackless :-)

Please don't take it out...

Regards,

Hilmar Veigar Pétursson, CTO
CCP