[Stackless] Documentation

Matthew Leslie mleslie at fnal.gov
Thu May 20 19:13:10 CEST 2004

My simulation project's need for mangling control flow over lots of
threads has lead me to Stackless Python, for it's metaclasses and
Stackless' microthreads. Unfortunately I came to stackless by way of
some out of date web pages, and I've spent a week learning about
continuations, and then confusedly wondering why continuation based
microthread libraries no longer worked...

Anyway, I'm now a bit more uptodate, after checking out the stackless
source and poking around a bit. But I can't find any really decent
documentation - there are some examples, but no API docs... Surely there
is something out there? Can someone point me to something?

If not, I still want to use them, and I would be happy to write some
kind of Docs/Tutorial if I could have a helping hand from someone who
can give me definitive info.

Matt