[Stackless] how to use channel in c ?

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Thu Oct 7 17:11:34 CEST 2004

zouguangxian wrote:

>  In C function, I want to get the channel and use it to
> send/recv message. is it PyChannel_New to do that ? how
> to let several taskelt share the same channel ?

The objects in stackless_api.c are the objects to be used.
You create as many channels as you like and use them as
you like.

> by default, all the tasklet share one channel ?

This question tells me that you need to experiment more
with Stackless from a Python shell. You are too fast into
C, before having learned how the objects work together.

ciao - chris
Carmerstr. 2                 :    *Starship* http://starship.python.net/
10623 Berlin                 :     PGP key -> http://wwwkeys.pgp.net/
work +49 30 31 86 04 18  home +49 30 802 86 56  mobile +49 173 24 18 776