[Stackless] Status of Stackless development

Lutz Paelike lutz_p at gmx.net
Tue Apr 5 17:54:36 CEST 2005

I am not sure if i can comment on the stackless python status properly, but i know Christian well enough to say.
Yes, he is interested in bringing stackless to python 2.4 the question is when he has the time to do it.

He is very busy with the PyPy project which does'nt leave much room for other activities.
The PyPy project needs much attention since it is EU funded and that implies steady working progress and reports to keep
the funding. That's why stackless python has a somewhat lower priority at the moment.

I was thinking about helping him out as far as i can to get the 2.4 port ready as i am also interested in using it.
Maybe we can tackle the problem together this month but i can not promise.

Cheers,

Lutz