[Stackless] documentation volunteer

Adam Langley alangley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 18:49:04 CEST 2005

On Apr 4, 2005 4:53 PM, Lutz Paelike <lutz_p at gmx.net> wrote:
> In fact i also filmed a presentation of Christian explaining stackless at the last stackless sprint (1 year ago, gosh
> that's way too much time )
> but i never put it on the net as i intended since the quality is too poor when chosing high compression settings
> of the video codec. If i allow big video files quality is acceptable but distribution on the net becomes not
> possible any more.

If you can produce a good quality video it can be hosted. Email me off
list and I'll arrange it. (XVID would be a good codec, otherwise divx
or MPEG2 are fairly universal.)

> Anyway normal textual information should be the starting point as you suggested.

I'll kick it off tonight. I've just a few hundred words of
introduction and I'll knock up some diagrams with inkscape.

AGL

Adam Langley                                      agl at imperialviolet.org
http://www.imperialviolet.org                       (+44) (0)7906 332512
PGP: 9113   256A   CC0F   71A6   4C84   5087   CDA5   52DF   2CB6   3D60