[Stackless] New wiki page, with simple Asyncore based example code

Richard lickspittle at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 09:47:56 CEST 2005

I've added a page to the wiki with a simple example that uses
Stackless Python, however, lack of permissions and a general confusion
about how to get the system to work prevent me from knowing what to do
to get it working.

The Wiki does not allow me to upload the source code as well
(Insufficient permissions, email postmaster at locahost) and while it
says I am supposed to submit the page for review, it does not allow me
to do any change other than 'no change'.

The page is at:
http://www.stackless.com/Members/rmtew/StacklessMud/wikipage_view

It may not be viewable as is, as I am unable to work out how to make
it 'published', although I can half create other added files as a
published state.. so this does not make me fond of this Plone system.

Anyway, hope the page is of use and interest and can be added to the
Wiki properly.