[Stackless] Stackless Python on 2.4.1

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Thu Aug 18 03:24:51 CEST 2005

Richard wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have ported the Stackless Python diffs from the Python 2.3.3 version
> to Python 2.4.1 to the degree it compiles and runs.  I was wondering
> if there was any interest in getting these changes into the Stackless
> Python cvs, and hopefully get a moderately working version out there
> so people can hopefully also test it and work out if it all works as
> it should?
>
> Christian, how do you feel about this?  Anything I can do to help in
> this regard?

Sorry that it took me so long to get to this.

I appreciate your effort very much. Unfortunately you didn't
contact me before. The version you are working with is out of date.
I was about to release a very different version, but there is
some hard to find bug that stopped me. But the version is much
more capable than what is now in src.

You might want to look into the dev branch of the slpdev
archive (you know that stackless is a symlink to the "official"
stuff).

Please contact me by private mail.

ciao & thanks -- chris