[Stackless] Some wiki additions

Richard lickspittle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 14:15:00 CET 2005

Hi,

Over the past few weeks, I have added some more content to the wiki.
I am particularily interested in comments for improvements, or better
yet, people adding the improvements directly to the wiki.  I see some
nice person has edited the scheduling wiki page and corrected it for
the mistakes I made.

Page introducing scheduling:
http://www.stackless.com/wiki/Scheduling

Page with examples:
http://www.stackless.com/wiki/Examples

There are three examples on the page.  A stackless compatible socket
module replacement, a simple remote procedure call layer based on
that, and also a simple MUD server based on the socket module as well.

If there is anything else you want to see detail added about, or
examples made for, please let me know.  Except pickling of tasklets :)
 I know nothing about that.