[Stackless] Speed comparision between stackless and other intepreted languages

Harry Kalogirou harkal at gmx.net
Wed Jun 8 20:03:45 CEST 2005

I would say "go for it!". Python, stackless or not is quite fast.
I use it for my engine (www.sylphis3d.com) and it served me very well!
As long as you are doing game logic with stackless we will never have
speed issues. Additionaly if you design it carefully and use tasklets
smartly you will have code that is fast and elegant! ;)

Harry

Στις 08-06-2005, ημέρα Τετ, και ώρα 14:36 +0300, ο/η Dan Partelly
έγραψε: