[Stackless] Changes to the Stackless Python website

Richard lickspittle at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:59:45 CET 2005

Well, before trying to upgrade Zope, I restarted again
(I restarted it once with no success this morning at work)
and it seems to have come right.

Anyway,

On 11/14/05, Richard <richard at ccpgames.com> wrote:
> > On Behalf Of Andrew Francis
> > Sent: Saturday, 12 November 2005 5:25 p.m.
> >
> > Download:
> >
> > Yes I am one of the guys that were not quite sure
> > what to do. A step-by-step guide would be useful.
>
> While I have not exactly done a step-by-step guide, I have
> expanded on the download page a little.  Any comments or
> suggestions would be welcome.

Check out the initial changes (at least when using Windows):
http://www.stackless.com/download

I've also got a partially written introduction page, but I will not
make that public and set it as the home page until its fleshed
out enough.  I'll do some web searches for comments about
what other people get from Stackless (or search the list) and
see if I can work from that.