[Stackless] Web site update

Richard richard at ccpgames.com
Thu Nov 17 12:50:31 CET 2005

Hi,

Since my last email I have made the following changes to the web site:

  - Put up some introductory text as the new home page (was the news page).
    If anyone wants to read this over and reply with thoughts it would be appreciated.
  - Added a news headline box to the right hand side of every page.
  - Added an RSS feed for the news page.

There won't be news that often, so please set it to update once per day
at most, if you subscribe to it.

If you have any suggestions for improvements, or changes, please let me know.

Thanks,