[Stackless] Newbie Questions

Lloyd Weehuizen lloyd at fusion.net.nz
Tue Sep 27 04:25:53 CEST 2005

I've recently downloaded and compiled stackless and after a couple days
of play I have a few questions, if anybody could help it would be most
appreciated.

IDEs... I'm assuming stackless isn't compatible with most Python IDEs
out there as it has a totally different stack format? Are there any
known IDEs that support stackless or do I have to print all my variables? :)

I'm currently using the STABLE version, but saw mentioned that the dev
branch supports Psyco. This would be very useful however I also see
mentioned that there is a known bug in the dev branch, however its not
mentioned what it is, is it a show stopper?

Thanks for your help,
Lloyd