[Stackless] Getting Started with Stackless

Richard richard at ccpgames.com
Thu Sep 1 08:36:06 CEST 2005

The Stackless dlls are the Python dlls with stackless changes compiled into them.

If you replace the Python dlls with the Stackless ones after installing Python
2.3.5, you will have a Python version of whatever the Stackless dlls were compiled
from using the support files from a Python 2.3.5 installation - which will not be
guaranteed to work too well given the resulting mix.

I believe you need Python 2.3.3.  Installing that and then copying into place the
Stackless dlls should suffice.  No idea what you might do with the .exp file, just
ignore it.