[Stackless] Newbie Questions

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Thu Sep 29 13:48:19 CEST 2005

Lloyd Weehuizen wrote:

> Can you tell me which IDE you use with stackless? I've tried Eric3
> setting the stackless version of python as the custom debug interpretter
> aswell as Wing IDE and unfortunately they both crashed apon executing
> python.exe :(

I'm using PythonWin and Boa Constructor with Stackless.

Bad to hear that the others just crash. Maybe they are
using some objects directly and need to compiled against
Stackless (which would be bad). Maybe also that I can patch
around their needs, but then I would have to try it here.

It would help if they provided me with a developer version.

>> It is a rare bug which showed up in a big project almost a year
>> ago. I was not able to reproduce it or track it down.
>

> Great, I might give it a whirl then :)

I guess it is hard to provoke the bug and then hard to track
it down. But every help is appreciated!

ciao - chris