[Stackless] Stackless with psyco

Carlos Eduardo de Paula cedepaula at yahoo.com.br
Thu Apr 13 22:55:16 CEST 2006

I tried to use psyco with a stackless test app that
i´ve been testing but it crashed.

I´m using stackless 2.4.3 and downloaded the psyco 1.5
pre-compiled binaries for python 2.4 from its website
(psycho.sourceforge.net), when added to the code, a
windows error is raised .. it tells me that python.exe
encounteder a problem (the "Send" / "Dont Send"
dialog)

I tried its use with other programs that doesnt use
stackless library.. it crashed too...

When replaced the stackless python24.dll with the
original cpython one, those apps worked(that doesn´t
use stackless).

Maybe i´ll have to compile psyco myself?

Thanks,

Carlos