[Stackless] build problems on Mac OS 10.4.5

Pat O'Hara prohara at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 05:59:50 CEST 2006

Hey guys, this is my first time posting to this mailing list (and any
mailing list ever), so go easy on me... I already tried googling my
problem.

Basically, I can't build stackless under Panther. There seem to be
two kinds of problems: some source files have an 'implicit
declaration of alloca()', which I fix by simply adding #include
<alloca.h> to the top of the source file, below all other #includes.

The other problem is trickier... it says that I am getting an
argument mismatch for the second argument of slp_cstack_new(). It is
declared as an intptr_t *, but it's being passed a plain ol' int *.

any idea how to fix this? Instead of an intptr_t *, should it just be
an intptr_t? It's been a while since I've written any hardcore C
code, but isn't an intptr_t * basically the same as an int **?

anyways, any input would be appreciated!

-Pat O'Hara