[Stackless] Queues

Richard richard at ccpgames.com
Thu Apr 6 10:36:17 CEST 2006

From: Benjamin Buco

Its probably not the cleanest solution but at least it's pretty.  Also anyone have any objections to me restoring the link to the channels page to the main stackless page?

The main Stackless page is not part of the wiki, I've added a link back to it to the Channels page.

I think when I rearranged the main page, I was hoping to rework the channels page to be a bit more of a basic introduction to channels and didn't want to link it until that was the case.