[Stackless] Mixing os threads and stackless

Lloyd Weehuizen lloyd at fusion.net.nz
Wed Apr 26 12:52:21 CEST 2006

Hi Johan

I don't *think* you'd get much advantage with this as the python global
interpreter lock will block all threads while another is executing so
you might as well run a single thread with all your tasklets in it?

Unless ofcourse you have specific C routines in your code that get
called into often that release the interpreter lock? Your best bet is
probably to run some tests in your application and see which gives the
best performance.

Lloyd