[Stackless] How to schedule?

yi huang yi.codeplayer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 13:32:26 CEST 2006

I'm a newbie of stackless.
I think the idea of stackless is great, but i found tasklets is difficult to
use in real world, maybe that's just because my thinking has been tied to
native threads :).

for example:
      How to deal with UI and worker threads? when i call raw_input in a
console ui, everything get blocked.
      how if i want to schedule one tasklet especially ,for example: one of
the tasklets keep running until it call stackless.schedule() itself , but
others can only run 100 instructions before they are suspended.

I found that most of difficulties is about schedule, i think these problem
should be easy to solve,
but I think maybe the interface StacklessPython exposed  are not enough.

thanks.

--
http://codeplayer.blogbus.com/