[Stackless] Compiling Stackless on Linux PPC / MacOS X

Jeff Senn senn at maya.com
Sat Aug 5 02:59:45 CEST 2006

Richard Tew wrote:

> Also, does the Mac OS X patch need to be fixed further as
> nostromo describes, changing the inline assembler register
> thingy from "g" to "r"?

I'm not completely sure (is the inline asm stuff that
is PPC specific even documented anywhere?), but I'm pretty
sure that "g" is a "general purpose" reference that should
work for both a (non-special) register and/or a memory location.

Also I've been pretty heavily using the hard switching
on OS-X and it's been working just fine. :-)

-Jas