[Stackless] Strange error while attempting to pickle a tasklet

Lloyd Weehuizen lloyd at fusion.net.nz
Sat Aug 19 06:50:16 CEST 2006

Hi Guys

I'm attempting to pickle a tasklet and got a basic test case up from
following the example on the wiki.

Now that my test case works I proceeded to try integrate this with my
application that embeds python and I get the following error when
attempting to pickle a tasklet:

  File "taskletstore.py", line 74, in SuspendWorker
     suspened_tasklet = _SuspendedTasklet( time.time() + suspend_time,
cPickle.dumps( tasklet ) )
     ValueError: frame exec function at 1e005010 is not registered!

What exactly does frame exec function not registred mean?

Any help appreciated :)

Stackless mailing list
Stackless at stackless.com