[Stackless] Stackless for Python 2.5b2 / help required

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 10:43:05 CEST 2006

On 8/3/06, Jeff Senn <senn at maya.com> wrote:
> Richard Tew wrote:
> > I will see if I can allocate time to give it a shot tomorrow
> > afternoon. Having someone else help out is giving me some
> > more energy to get Stackless for 2.5 complete, thanks Jeff! :)
>
> I was kind of hoping you'd just spot the problem... :-)

I was hoping that you would  :)

I was at approximately the same place as you before I gave up
when I last spent time on this.   However, I didn't have a clue
where the stack might be going wrong, and your note about
_value and _noval make things a little more approachable
now.

The only problem I would be able to spot is bad porting on my
part which is more common than I would like.  But.. I have
gone over the diffs several times and I don't see any badly
applied Stackless changes which might relate to the problem
we are seeing here :(