[Stackless] Detaching Tasklets from Channels

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 10:49:30 CEST 2006

Hello Richard:

--- Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com> wrote:

> I provided you a way to do this the last time you
> brought this up:
>http://www.stackless.com/pipermail/stackless/2006-May/001707.html

I re-read the post. I read the PEP on pickling. I
tried the example. I got a cannot run a blocked
tasklet so I removed the list comprehension. The
example then worked! Too cool!!! This technique should
be added as an idiom (I am having problems editing my
home page on the wiki).

I have to admit the first time I saw that post, I
wasn't quite sure what to make of it so didn't
register. Lame excuse.

Thanks,