[Stackless] 3.1b3 on 2.4.3 crashes with PyQt on Windows

Carlos Eduardo de Paula cedepaula at yahoo.com.br
Wed Aug 16 15:10:00 CEST 2006

I have used the PyQt4 installer binaries and tryed compiling it with mingw32 (and compiling SIP wrapper too). When I run any application that import the Qt modules (Do a "from PyQt4 import QtGui" for example) a windows error appears :

"python.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. Sorry or the inconvenience.

The data report shows:

AppName: python.exe     AppVer: 0.0.0.0     ModName: python24.dll
ModVer: 2.4.3150.1012     Offset: 000a8c08

If I switch back to python DLL everything works fine.

Thanks,

Carlos