[Stackless] 3.1b3 on 2.4.3 crashes with PyQt on Windows

Carlos Eduardo de Paula cedepaula at yahoo.com.br
Fri Aug 18 16:33:31 CEST 2006

Well... after all that work... i found that its not worth the time and effort needed to compile Python under VS2005, I think its better to wait untill Python is completely ready for it. The modules cannot be built with distutils, includes must be added... a lot of problems.

Yesterday at night, at home, I have VS2003, man.. it was easy, just some "python configure.py"´s and nmake´s and it was all ready... QT, SIP, PyQT, psyco... slow... but very easy.

I´m currently developing some examples in stackless and planning to create some GUI app and use stackless too..

Right now I developed an application to manage the items manufacturing in EVE using python and QT.. you can check it in http://kavanaghprod.googlepages.com (sorry for the off-topic).

Thanks a lot for everything guys, this was a week with a lot of learning. I hope I can help you all with anything.

Carlos