[Stackless] 3.1b3 on 2.4.3 crashes with PyQt on Windows

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 16:03:22 CEST 2006

On 8/17/06, Carlos Eduardo de Paula <cedepaula at yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> After some(many) hours on this thing... I could make it work.. (almost everything... ).

Good news :)

> 6. Compiled Stackless using the solution file from the PCBuild directory. (VS converted the 7.1 files to its format) Richard, the files from PCBuild8 didnt work. To use the PCBuild projects I had to include the ..\Stackless, ..\Stackless\Core, etc...

Right.  There has been no need with regard to building Stackless binaries
for the PCBuild8 to work, given that VS 2003 is the build
environment for Python / Windows for the indefinite future.  But you
are right, I should at the least add the Stackless bits and pieces to
the project and solution files.