[Stackless] problem with build under linux ppc

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 15:28:43 CEST 2006

On 8/22/06, Santiago Gala <santiago.gala at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was having problems with stackless build under linux ppc, both
> 2.4.3-xx and 2.5.0-xx (svn) until I discovered the solution:
> like darwin, linux ppc needs to *omit* the frame pointer in SLPFLAGS:

Since Stackless support for this platform is present, it must
be working for someone, or at the least have worked in the
past.  So, I am a bit apprehensive about making changes
unless I know the effect on those who can use the status

Does anyone know what needs to be changes to make
the slp_switch code work with the frame pointer not

Stackless mailing list
Stackless at stackless.com