[Stackless] Compiling modules under Stackless Python

Carlos Eduardo de Paula cedepaula at yahoo.com.br
Tue Aug 15 14:59:22 CEST 2006

I figured out what happened here with the modules I tried to compile. Some of them crashed on use, psyco, pyqt but last night I found that I should replace the "Includes" directory from the original Python distribution with the Stackless Includes I got from SVN. Some files were not in the Include dir, some was in PC, Stackless and Stackless/core.

As I replaced the folder psyco compiled and worked perfectly.
I´m compiling PyQt4 now... I think it will work too.

Hope this helps anyone with the same problems.

Regards,

Carlos