[Stackless] 3.1b3 on 2.4.3 crashes with PyQt on Windows

Carlos Eduardo de Paula cedepaula at yahoo.com.br
Tue Aug 15 19:15:22 CEST 2006

I have the exactly same problem here as I´m developing an application with PyQT4. Some time ago I had a problem compiling extensions (psyco) with stackless and them crashed. Now I figured out the problem .. I was using the old Includes from python, not the stackless includes.

Psyco worked perfectly but PyQt4 dont. I dont know how I can help to solve this problem, if you could point me any direction.. on extracting dumps or running samples I would really help. The only limitation is that i´m not a C++ programmer, i can read some high level code but not hardcore hacks like you guys.

Regards,

Carlos