[Stackless] Stackless Python windows binaries available for 2.5c1

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 07:26:43 CEST 2006

On 8/26/06, Lloyd Weehuizen <lloyd at fusion.net.nz> wrote:
> Is 2.5c1 now officially running on Stackless? As I just checked out the
> latest 25-maint branch, compiled and it passed all tests. Did I do
> something wrong or is this expected behaviour? :)

As far as I am concerned, Stackless is officially available
on any version of platform you can get the tests to pass
on where there are no known encounterable remaining
bugs.  And as far as I know this is the case for 2.5c1.

Richard.

(did the reply instead of reply to all thing so sending this again)