[Stackless] Memory leak with Stackless and generators

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 21:15:41 CET 2006

On 12/21/06, Carlos Eduardo de Paula <cedepaula at yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> This happens here too. Using Windows XP SP2..
> Python 2.5 Stackless 3.1b3 060516 (release25-maint:52742, Nov 12 2006, 23:19:59)
>  [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)] on win32

If I were to guess, I would take the release25-maint:52742 as a hint.

The difference I can see which might indicate why this is not
happening for others with release25-maint is that they might be using
the official release revision of it.  The revision number you have
here reflects that you have the latest from release25-maint.  The
difference between that and the release revision is that I have merged
in some of the changes made since the official release from the
official release25-maint to the stackless version.  There are
certainly not guaranteed to be correct, or working properly.

Get from the tag (or from the release25-maint branch before the merge
in), compile it, and see if it has the same problem.

Hope this helps,

Stackless mailing list
Stackless at stackless.com