[Stackless] Need help: Profiling in stackless, and Psyco [Fixed]

Kristján V. Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Mon Dec 25 11:43:27 CET 2006

At CCP, we have patched stakcless to produce a special profiling event when tasklets
are switched.  This should probably be in vanilla stackless, switchable by a
flag, since without it, profiling becomes meaningless.
We have also created a special version of the "profile" module which knows
how to cope with this event.  We can probably make that availible to the
community if anyone is interested.

Kristján