[Stackless] installation problem

Brian Jones mojobojo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 05:30:28 CET 2006

Hello Iordan,

Getting stackless to build from source on OSX is painful, and in the
end a little fruitless unless you want to start hacking away at the
source code.  The error you mentioned is a mispelling in the
Makefile.in, there is an underscore for the header file making it
stackless_version.h instead.

There is more trouble you will run into after that, which I tried
troubleshooting with my mediocre skills, but to no avail.  Good luck
if you pursue it further!

Brian