[Stackless] Updated uthread.py

Ásgeir Bjarni Ingvarsson istari at hlekkir.com
Thu Feb 23 20:23:02 CET 2006

Hello everyone.

I have been working on my uthread module and made a big change to how
tasklets are put to sleep. Instead of busy-looping for each sleeping
tasklet channels are used to block the sleeping tasklets.
The tasklets that are blocked on these channels are taken into account
in the main scheduler loop, so the scheduler will carry on even if
all tasklets are sleeping.
This change does not break the previous interface.

The new version may be downloaded from my Subversion repository
http://ares.hlekkir.com/repo/shady-utils/trunk/uthread.py

Once again, this is released under the BSD license. And I would love
to see changes/bugfixes that you make.

Asgeir