[Stackless] recovering from stroke

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Sat Jul 22 17:36:36 CEST 2006

Dear Stackless list,

I was quiet for quite some while. The reason is that I was
hit by stroke right after the PyPy DDorf sprint.
After my right leg and arm were lame, I'm recovering now,
learning to walk again. My life is changing quite much.
This disease should not catch me again. I'm in good surgery,
training all day, and finally stopped smoking a week ago.

Thanks so much for Richard's engagement in Stackless and all
who contributed to the list.
I'm still quite disabled for a couple of weeks, but will
slowly start to work again.

never giving up - chris